Skip navigation

Fees and Funding information


Fees and Funding

Details of scholarships we offer, are available here 

We accept US Federal Loans/ Financial Aid for many of our programmes. You can find out more about the process here

If you are wishing to transfer your application to another course, you should complete a course transfer request yourself by clicking on the "change of circumstances" link on your Student Finance account page. You are able to submit these requests up to the date your course commences.

You can find the fee for most of our programmes on the individual course page by clicking on the 'fees and Funding' tab.  General information on Fees and Funding can be found here .

If you are required to pay a deposit, we encourage you to do in good time. We will contact you by email if there is a specific date that you are required to pay your fees by. You will need to pay a deposit before you enrol, and if you need a CAS to apply for your visa, your deposit will need to have cleared before we can issue a CAS. If deposit payments are made late, we cannot guarantee to issue a CAS for your visa in time for you to begin your programme. You can pay your deposit here.

EU and International applicants can pay their deposit online using by Credit or Debit Card. You can also pay in your own currency by bank transfer using our WUGlobal Pay service. You can pay using either of these methods on our online payments portal  

Student Finance promotes our courses for the next academic year in stages. Undergraduate full time courses open in March and Undergraduate part time, Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research courses open May/June.

Please note that professional healthcare postgraduate courses are listed as undergraduate on Student Finance England.

Most of our courses are set up as 4 years of finance in case you choose to study abroad or take a placement. Please go back one step on the application and choose the 4 year finance option, this will allow you to choose year 1 of your studies.

If you are starting with a Foundation year, you will need to choose the 5 year option for the same reasons as above.

You will not be tied into the study abroad or placement year if you do not apply for it, and will only pay finance for the years you borrow.

Students are required to update SFE at the beginning of each academic year of finance so they will always be aware of the year you are starting.

Back to top