Skip navigation

Applying for your visa inside the UK

If you meet requirements for your new course and is eligible to switch into Student visa or extend  your current Student visa inside the UK, your new CAS will be sent to the Welfare, Immigration and Funding Team (WIFT) who will arrange an online visa appointment for you.

In preparation to Student visa application inside the UK, please read guidance on submitting your visa extension application here and eligibility requirements here.

Back to top