Skip navigation

DIGITAL SKILLS BOOTCAMPS

Northumbria University is one of 35 member institutions of the Institute of Coding (IoC), led by the University of Bath. The IoC has been selected as a provider for the Department of Education's Skills Bootcamps to form part of the government's Life Skills Guarantee, helping everyone gain skills for life.

Northumbria is excited to be delivering two distinct part-time Skills Bootcamps over a 16-week period, on a national basis. Each programme is targeted at filling well-documented digital skills gaps in the UK. Our programmes are in:

Individuals meeting the eligibility criteria can take part in one of the above programmes for free whilst businesses and organisations wishing to upskill their workforce are offered a 70% subsidy, leaving just 30% of the fee left to pay. Further details on funding and eligibility can be found here

Find out more

Employers and individual learners can watch our informative webinar here to find out more about the programmes, who they are suitable for, what key skills they will teach and advice on the application process. There will also be the opportunity to hear employers supporting their staff through the programme, as well as those currently taking part in the bootcamps talk about their experiences and the benefits they are seeing. *Please note - this webinar was recorded for the January 2022 cohort and all information relates to this cohort.*

Watch the webinar here.

   White frog logo    Northumbria University logoInstitute of Coding logo     Skills for life logo

 

 

 

Virtual Events

DIGITAL SKILLS BOOTCAMPS INFORMATION WEBINAR

Watch Now →

Architect working at computer

SKILLS BOOTCAMP DATA SCIENCE (WITH MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION)

Construction worker drawing a digital diagram

SKILLS BOOTCAMP IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (WITH MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION)

Individual using digital tech.

COURSE OVERVIEWS

Person using laptop and taking notes

ELIGIBILITY

Two male construction workers planning over a tablet.

WHY THE BOOTCAMPS ARE NEEDED

Factory worker using machine

IC3

More events

Upcoming events

Back to top